Brand New Off-The-Plan Apartments Coming Soon - Register your interest now
2 2 1
SMS Forster and your name to 0400 885 656 for more information.
Realty Way is proud to present "Divinity" a collection of architecturally designed luxury apartments that will epitomise the finest in luxury living.
Prominently positioned in the Heart of Forster these premium and spacious apartments will deliver aspirational living with open layouts to maximise space, light as well as the breathtaking views toward the Pacific Ocean, central Forster and Lake Wallis.
Divinity is the next step in the evolution of the apartment tower and will raise the bar on luxury living.
* A collection of 38 Luxury Boutique apartments across 11 levels with state-of-the-art-finishes
* Moments to the stunning beaches of Forster
* Conveniently located in the heart of Forster in a quiet street and only minutes walk to shops, restaurants and transport
* Generous floor plan designed with an abundance of space and light
* Quality finishes throughout with no expenses spared
* Choice of two and three bedroom apartments
* Open plan living & dining spaces linked seamlessly for perfect function and flow
* Gourmet kitchens with stone surfaces and quality appliances
* Integrated S/Steel appliances with gas cooking
* Master bedrooms complete with a lavish ensuite
* Quality fittings and fixtures throughout
* Expansive balconies with the higher floors capturing breathtaking views
* Reserve cycle air conditioning
* Security complex with video intercom & lift access
* Under-building security parking
* Resort Pool and BBQ facilities
* Register your interest today. Agent interest.
* First Home Owner and Investor Government Grants may apply to certain buyers
The position benefits from its close proximity to the main retail strip of Forster, first class beaches and all that the Mid Coast has to offer. Forster is located 305km* north of Sydney, and is a high profile, popular destination.
The surrounding coastal waters, lakes and rivers attract residents and tourists due to the marine park tourism, whale watching, recreational fishing and boating opportunities available.
For more information, please contact Wayne Singh 0400 885 656