20 Rosebank Crescent
Perfectly positioned within O'Brien's Estate and only 6 minutes walk (as per google) to Hurstville train station, Westfield shopping as well as Hurstville central is this charming period home on a level block of land.
- the only street within the O'Brien's estate which is not listed as heritage conservation
- total of 6 spacious bedrooms - main with walk-in robe
- total of 3 bathrooms
- Formal lounge adjoining sun room overlooking the rear yard
- separate family and dining spaces
- Spacious well equipped kitchen
- Enclosed double carport with additional garage/workshop, under house storage space/cellar
- Low maintenance backyard with good side access and undercover entertaining
- Full home security system
- Walk to local parks, vibrant Forest Road shops and eateries
Inspections are by appointment. Call Wayne Singh on 0400 88 56 56 for more information.
0400 885 656